Terms and Conditions
- By registering your membership with Lostakey Limited you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions and to the collection and use of your information for services provided by Lostakey Limited.
- You are agreeing to Lostakey contacting you as part of its key recovery service, using any of the contact details you have given.
- Once your membership expires, Lostakey will no longer be responsible for contacting you regarding lost keys.
- You are responsible for the security of your membership details and must notify us of any unauthorised usage.
- You are responsible for keeping your records with us up-to-date.
- You may terminate your membership at any time by contacting us by email, post or telephone. Any payments set up with your bank MUST be terminated by you. We do not give refunds – any memberships cancelled will run for the remainder of the paying year.
- We do not accept returns. Any memberships which are cancelled will run for the remainder of the paying year and payments already made cannot be refunded.
- Any problems with the key fobs must be reported to Lostakey by email within 48hrs of receipt.
- You are responsible for monitoring the condition of the key fob and making sure the key recovery message and membership number are in good condition and readable. Please contact us for a free replacement if necessary.
- Each customer is only allowable to one year’s free membership. Subsequent years will be chargeable.
- Lostakey reserve the right to pause or cancel membership should there be cause for suspicion such as repeat requests for free membership or repeat reports of keys being found.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by our key fobs.
- By registering your membership you agree that use of the service provided by Lostakey Limited is at your sole risk.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notification.
Links to external servers do not imply any official endorsement by Lostakey Limited or the opinions, ideas or information contained therein, nor guarantee the validity, completeness or utility of the information provided. Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
This website may provide addresses or hyperlinks which lead you out of the website. Except to the extent to which the website refers to Lostakey Limited’s own website material, Lostakey Limited has not reviewed any such websites which link to this website or to which this Website links, and is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking from this website. Such addresses or hyperlinks (including addresses or hyperlinks to Lostakey Limited’s own website material) are provided solely for your convenience and information and are completely beyond the control of Lostakey Limited. Accessing such website or following such links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. Lostakey Limited does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or legality of the contents of such websites, or for any offers and services contained therein.
The content of the website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of Lostakey Limited.
Disability Policy Statement
Lostakey Limited is committed to making its website accessible to all. Our goal is to comply with the requirements of Part III of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Priority 1 Aspects of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines proposed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). We welcome comments on how to improve the site’s accessibility for users with disabilities. If the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access the information you require, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact details.
You are invited to contact us for whatever reason. Please click Contact Us for the contact information.
*if paying by automated annual payment